Weeknight Meal Planner
We've served up 5 quick and delicious weeknight meals, complete with side suggestions and a special weekly bonus recipe.
- 1Company's ComingHosting weeknight dinner guests is a snap with a little planning. Prepare the marinade before you go to work and let the pork tenderloin soak in the flavors until you get home and are ready to get grilling.
- 2Kids in the KitchenWhen the kids are begging to help and are tired of just setting the table, let them help make these easy salmon cakes.
- 3Fun Family NightOn a ho-hum night, perk up the family by serving a festive breakfast-for-dinner feast. The kids will love indulging in a weekend-style meal on a school night and you'll sleep well knowing their tummies are full of fresh fruit, whole grains, and calcium-packed yogurt.
- 420-Minute Weeknight MealServe a lightly-breaded chicken recipe that cooks quickly, thanks to the scaloppine-style method of flattening the chicken. Cook the broccoli rabe in the same pan as the chicken to get all the flavor from the flavorful breading.
- 5Pasta Night UpgradeMake a seven-ingredient white clam sauce using wine, olive oil, garlic, and a sprinkle of hot chili flakes. Our users rave about using fresh clams in this pasta toss, but we suggest the canned variety because they can be found year-round at most grocery stores.
SThese easy parfaits keep dessert sweet and simple.