Weeknight Meal Planner
We've served up 5 quick and delicious weeknight meals, complete with side suggestions and a special weekly bonus recipe.
- 1Four different variations of beans are used in this recipe to pump up the fiber and protein in this low-calorie dish.
- 2Look for cooked, peeled shrimp at the seafood counter, or quickly thaw frozen cooked, peeled shrimp in a colander under cold running water.
- 3Use convenience products like canned soup, canned biscuits, frozen veggies and rotisserie chicken to get this home-style dinner on the table in no time.
- 4Ready in just 15 minutes and with only 170 calories, this Asian-inspired meal is sure to be a family favorite. The two-ingredient sauce is a cinch and gives the dish a huge flavor punch by combining the heat of the salsa with the sweetness of the raspberry preserves.
- 5Chicken cutlets are the key ingredient to making this meal extra speedy. The maple syrup creates a sweet glaze for the chicken that complements the apples and Brussels sprout in the slaw.