Weeknight Meal Planner: International Meals
Travel the world from your dinner table and experience five different cuisines all in one week.
- 1ItalianThis traditional Italian entree calls for just 4 ingredients, plus cooking spray. It's a great choice for busy weeknights!
- 2AsianThis light and quick cooking recipe is perfect for a summer meal. Serve the bass on top of Asian noodles and top with a generous portion of the tangy marinade.
- 3GreekCrisp romaine lettuce, creamy feta, salty olives, protein packed garbanzo beans, and pre-cooked chicken tossed in a zesty vinaigrette make this the perfect dinner salad.
- 4MexicanSo easy, this shouldn't be allowed to be a full dinner! But it is. If you can't find refried beans with sausage, substitute beans without sausage, or buy sausage separately and cook with the beans.
- 5FrenchQuick and elegant, this meal gives a typical weeknight supper an air of French sophistication.