Weeknight Meal Planner: International Meals
Travel the world from your dinner table and experience five different cuisines all in one week.
- 1ItalianThis traditional Italian entree calls for just 4 ingredients, plus cooking spray. It's a great choice for busy weeknights!
- 2AsianThis light and quick cooking recipe is perfect for a summer meal. Serve the bass on top of Asian noodles and top with a generous portion of the tangy marinade.
- 3GreekCrisp romaine lettuce, creamy feta, salty olives, protein packed garbanzo beans, and pre-cooked chicken tossed in a zesty vinaigrette make this the perfect dinner salad.
- 4MexicanSo easy, this shouldn't be allowed to be a full dinner! But it is. If you can't find refried beans with sausage, substitute beans without sausage, or buy sausage separately and cook with the beans.
- 5FrenchQuick and elegant, this meal gives a typical weeknight supper an air of French sophistication.
SGermanIn the Black Forest region of Germany, the signature dessert is layered with chocolate, cherries, and whipped cream. Here, cream cheese replaces whipped cream.