Weeknight Meal Planner: Week of July 21st
We've served up 5 quick and delicious weeknight meals, complete with side suggestions and a special weekly bonus recipe.
- 1This easy spaghetti recipe features a tomato sauce with a toasty garlic flavor, which adds a new depth of flavor to regular spaghetti. This pasta dish is ready in 20 minutes or less, making it perfect for busy weeknights.
- 2We love the hint of toasted coconut flavor in these Coconut Chicken Strips, which are perfectly paired with Basmati Rice. Make this chicken dish a weeknight staple—it's ready in just 35 minutes.
- 3You just can't beat a crisp breaded fish fillet; this one, with its cornmeal crust, is reminiscent of Southern-fried catfish (but with a sweeter fish at the center). Fish cooks quickly, so you can have this dish, squash salad and all, on the table in less than 20 minutes!
- 4Grab a bag of tortilla chips or a can of black beans to serve alongside the burgers, and, for the adults, whip up a batch of margaritas for a festive cocktail. Try this fun and easy spin on taco night!
- 5Traditional jerk recipes have you marinate the meat for a day or more. This dish lends huge flavor to the chicken with just an hour-long marinade.
SFive ingredients and no ice cream maker required? While this Chocolate Banana Ice Cream may sound too good to be true, it really is that easy. Your family will never know is actually healthier than regular ice cream!