Weeknight Meal Planner: Week of July 21st
We've served up 5 quick and delicious weeknight meals, complete with side suggestions and a special weekly bonus recipe.
- 1This easy spaghetti recipe features a tomato sauce with a toasty garlic flavor, which adds a new depth of flavor to regular spaghetti. This pasta dish is ready in 20 minutes or less, making it perfect for busy weeknights.
- 2We love the hint of toasted coconut flavor in these Coconut Chicken Strips, which are perfectly paired with Basmati Rice. Make this chicken dish a weeknight staple—it's ready in just 35 minutes.
- 3You just can't beat a crisp breaded fish fillet; this one, with its cornmeal crust, is reminiscent of Southern-fried catfish (but with a sweeter fish at the center). Fish cooks quickly, so you can have this dish, squash salad and all, on the table in less than 20 minutes!
- 4Grab a bag of tortilla chips or a can of black beans to serve alongside the burgers, and, for the adults, whip up a batch of margaritas for a festive cocktail. Try this fun and easy spin on taco night!
- 5Traditional jerk recipes have you marinate the meat for a day or more. This dish lends huge flavor to the chicken with just an hour-long marinade.