Weeknight Meal Planner
We've served up 5 quick and delicious weeknight meals, complete with side suggestions and a special weekly bonus recipe.
- 1Chicken fried rice is a great way to use up leftover rice. This simple dish is easy enough for even novice cooks to prepare.
- 2This satisfying potato soup slow-cooks to perfection, and homemade potato soup is so much better than the canned stuff. Serve in bread bowls, if desired.
- 3A simple balsamic vinegar marinade gives this grilled skirt steak great flavor. Prepare the steak either outside on the grill, or inside on the stove with a grill pan.
- 4Looking for a simple fish dinner? Try this easy recipe for baked fish fillets. You can use any firm white fish: cod, haddock, or grouper work well.
- 5This delicious vegetarian lasagna features onions, zucchini, yellow squash, carrots, broccoli, spinach, and several cheeses. Plus, it reheats and freezes well.