Weeknight Meal Planner
We've served up 5 quick and delicious weeknight meals, complete with side suggestions and a special weekly bonus recipe.
- 1Dinner ClassicTender, moist, and fragrant, this hearty pork tenderloin with rosemary and garlic is a breeze to prepare.
- 2Fun with FruitApples are the quintessential fall fruit, and they're delicious in far more than just pies! Pair skillet-cooked lamb chops with apples sautéed in butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and cloves for a sweet and savory entrée.
- 3Super-Quick SupperIf you crave fried chicken, try this crispy alternative to the greasy bucket of KFC. A coating of toasted almonds and dry breadcrumbs creates the satisfying crunch.
- 4Vegetarian FavoriteFlavor firm tofu with an Asian-inspired sauce made from sake, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, tomato paste, brown sugar, and minced garlic.
- 5Chinese "Take-In"Create delicious Chinese fare at home with this take on sweet-and-sour shrimp.