Weeknight Meal Planner
We've served up 5 quick and delicious weeknight meals, complete with side suggestions and a special weekly bonus recipe.
- 1Comfort Food ClassicFifteen minutes is all it takes to make a from-scratch tomato soup that far outshines the canned variety both in flavor and texture.
- 2Company's ComingCooking in one pan not only saves on clean up, it also adds extra flavor to the menu.
- 3Family-Pleasing FavoriteServe a simple version of the hearty and rich classic with minimal time spent in the kitchen. No rolling or stuffing required.
- 4Last-Minute DinnerEven the smallest kitchen helpers can help prepare this one-dish meal. Let them mix the cheesy ricotta sauce and spread it over the store-bought crust while you chop the remaining ingredients.
- 5Hearty Weeknight MealFeed your hungry crew a six-ingredient meat-and-potatoes feast.
STop sweet grilled peaches with homemade, 3-ingredient blackberry-basil butter for a simple and refreshing end to the day.