Weeknight Meal Planner
We've served up 5 quick and delicious weeknight meals, complete with side suggestions and a special weekly bonus recipe.
- 1Skip the canned stuff and try your hand at this easy homemade tomato soup. White beans and cooked pasta make it heartier than traditional tomato soup.
- 2Make a homemade sauce that delivers great barbecue taste: Chili powder and cumin add smokiness, while ketchup and molasses provide sweetness.
- 3Use your slow-cooker for these easy Asian-inspired meatballs. Top with sliced green scallions for a pretty and flavorful garnish.
- 4Dust fresh cod fillets with chili powder, oregano, and salt and roast until flaky, then top with a browned butter sauce spiced with cumin.
- 5Spice up sandwich night with this Tex-Mex inspired favorite packed with ground turkey, fresh veggies, and spicy salsa.
SThis rich chocolate cake gets a sensational finish from a Coffee-Bourbon Syrup. It's so delicious that you can skip the ice cream, and we never skip the ice cream.