Weeknight Meal Planner
We've served up 5 quick and delicious weeknight meals, complete with side suggestions and a special weekly bonus recipe.
- 1Fried rice is a great way to use up leftover rice, but even if you have to start from scratch, it's a quick and easy supper. Make yours meatless by substituting lightly browned cubes of tofu for more traditional chicken, pork, and shrimp.
- 2Season these breaded pork chops with dried marjoram, thyme, and rubbed sage and pan-fry for a humble weeknight dinner that's uber-satisfying. Be sure to save some of the gravy to serve over breakfast biscuits the next day.
- 3We just adore this simple chicken dinner. Season budget-friendly chicken thighs with common spices like paprika and garlic powder, broil, then brush with a spicy honey mixture and broil until done.
- 4What's not to love about an easy soup featuring bacon, onion, garlic, corn, shrimp, and half-and-half? This quick-cooking soup takes just 20 minutes to prepare and is sure to be a hit.
- 5This crowd-pleasing casserole is delicious and makes use of previously frozen, chopped chicken to save time on hectic weeknights. Use the hands-off baking time to get kids started on homework, fold a load of laundry, or enjoy a glass of wine.
SMake your weekend morning extra special with this hearty oatmeal dish. Substitute your favorite dried fruit and nuts for the raisins and chopped walnuts, if you prefer.