Weeknight Meal Planner
We've served up 5 quick and delicious weeknight meals, complete with side suggestions and a special weekly bonus recipe.
- 1This 5-ingredient dinner (exluding salt, pepper, and cooking spray) is ready in less than 30 minutes. The simple pan sauce adds unbelievable flavor; feel free to substitute dry sherry for the Marsala wine if you prefer.
- 2Serve up a slow-cooker beef stew on chilly fall evenings for a tried-and-true, stick-to-your-ribs kind of meal.
- 3Wilted baby spinach adds a hearty nutritional punch to this quick and easy scallop-and-bean supper.
- 4This homemade mac 'n' cheese is so hearty, it easily stands alone as a main-dish meal. Your kids will thank you.
- 5Marinating the pork tenderloin in a molasses mixture guarantees tender, juicy meat. No grill? Simply sear the tenderloins in a hot skillet, then bake for 15 to 20 minutes. The homemade red wine sauce is a must-have.
SPrepare this french toast casserole the night before, then bake the next morning for a drool-worthy brunch treat.