Weeknight Meal Planner
We've served up 5 quick and delicious weeknight meals, complete with side suggestions and a special weekly bonus recipe.
- 1Maple syrup, hoisin sauce, and Dijon mustard give this broiled salmon recipe a sweet and tangy flavor. The dish is superfast and can be ready from start to finish in under 15 minutes.
- 2Bottled sun-dried tomato vinaigrette adds such unique and tangy flavor to the chicken that the only other seasoning you need to add is a sprinkle of coarse-ground black pepper.
- 3With Florida-grown strawberries in season right now, this no-cook meal featuring fresh veggies, strawberries, blue cheese, cashews, and rotisserie chicken is ideal for light and healthy dinner.
- 4When you need an out-of the-ordinary dinner, this pressed and grilled sandwich filled with scrambled egg, prosciutto, and cheese is a perfect choice.
- 5This 5-ingredient steak recipes uses ingredients almost entirely from the pantry and cooks right on your stove in a skillet.
S"Rocky road" gets its name from the combination of chocolate, miniature marshmallows and nuts. It take about 5 minutes to make these candy cups, then they can chill while you're having dinner.