Weeknight Meal Planner
We've served up 5 quick and delicious weeknight meals, complete with side suggestions and a special weekly bonus recipe.
- 1Cozy Night InPick a night this week and hunker down at home for a delicious soup dinner. The garlic needs to roast for an hour, so get it cooking early, then enjoy a glass of tea while you help with homework or catch up with your friends on the phone.
- 2Hearty Dinner SaladInvite the neighbors over for a 30-minute dinner salad that's packed with shrimp, bacon, and veggies, then drizzled with a three-ingredient vinaigrette.
- 3Easy EntertainingMake a company-worthy dish in about forty minutes.
- 4Family NightEveryone loves pizza night! This week, nix your usual pepperoni-and-sausage offering and serve up a lightly spiced Tex-Mex version loaded with green chilies, jack cheese, and bacon. Make this dish even speedier by starting with rotisserie chicken.
- 5Last-Minute DinnerServe a delicious pasta toss that's packed with fresh veggies, cheese tortellini, and bright flavor, thanks to the three-ingredient dressing.