Weeknight Meal Planner
We've served up 5 quick and delicious weeknight meals, complete with side suggestions and a special weekly bonus recipe.
- 1Aromatic curry powder is the perfect complement to sweet apricot spread in this simple and elegant chicken dinner.
- 2This hearty slow-cooker vegetarian stew will fill your kitchen with wonderful aromas while it simmers all day, just waiting for you to get home. To save time, buy veggies pre-cut when possible.
- 3A quick five-ingredient sauce tops cheesy homemade burgers to make an easy, delicious dinner in no time.
- 4Dredge fresh halibut fillets in flour and egg, then pecans and breadcrumbs, for a delightfully crunchy crust on this baked fish entree. The homemade Dijon cream sauce adds a fantastic punch of flavor and makes this dish just as suited for company as it is for busy weeknights.
- 5This baked pasta dish is like mac 'n' cheese for grown-ups. Toss cooked rigatoni with sauteed garlic and collards, a flour-based sauce, cheeses, and seasonings for a savory pasta dinner that's sure to satisfy. It's hearty enough to stand on its own, but feel free to add chopped, cooked meats (such as chicken, ham, or bacon) if you prefer.