Weeknight Meal Planner
We've served up 5 quick and delicious weeknight meals, complete with side suggestions and a special weekly bonus recipe.
- 1Break out your trusty slow-cooker for this incredibly easy dish that features budget-friendly top round steak. Fill flour tortillas with any leftover beef for a hearty next-day lunch.
- 2Convenience foods like canned diced tomatoes, prepared tortellini, and white beans make this filling soup the perfect choice for busy weeknights.
- 3Shredded rotisserie chicken is the secret to this superfast barbecue dish. Simply combine the chicken, your favorite barbecue sauce, and chopped, pickled jalapenos (if desired) and serve on hamburger buns for a simple meal that the whole family's sure to love.
- 4We're not kidding. This lasagna recipe is so easy, you (almost) won't believe it. All you need are 5 ingredients for this classic Italian comfort food.
- 5This fresh, homemade chicken souvlaki comes together in a flash and features flavors from classic Mediterranean ingredients, such as feta cheese, tomatoes, red onion, olives, dill, and yogurt.