Weeknight Meal Planner
We've served up 5 quick and delicious weeknight meals, complete with side suggestions and a special weekly bonus recipe.
- 1This classic dish a great way to use up leftover cooked chicken or turkey.
- 2Halibut cooks quickly on the grill, in just 6 minutes, and pairs well with the fresh, summertime flavors of the mango salsa. Because the salsa is so versatile, you can sub the halibut for chicken, or another firm white fish.
- 3Everything's better with bacon and this pork tenderloin recipe is no exception. Go ahead and season the other tenderloin in the package with your favorite spice blend. Wrap and freeze to jump-start another meal.
- 4Turn an arugula salad into a main dish by adding leftover grilled chicken, fish or pork. This simple salad has pops of color from the multicolored cherry tomatoes and sliced red onion. Top with goat cheese and a light vinaigrette for a quick and refreshing meal.
- 5Rated 5-stars by readers for having just the right amount of spice, this quick dish is sure to become a weeknight favorite. The sweetness of the mango balances out the spice from the chipotle hot pepper sauce.
SServe these mini tomato and mozzarella skewers in individual glasses as an appetizer at a seated dinner party, or arrange on a platter for your buffet. The price of grape tomatoes rarely fluctuates, making these caprese bites a cost-effective option.