Weeknight Meal Planner
We've served up 5 quick and delicious weeknight meals, complete with side suggestions and a special weekly bonus recipe.
- 1These meatless black bean burgers ring in at just $0.67 per serving. Experiment with the flavor by adding different spices or finely chopped veggies like mushrooms and bell peppers.
- 2Apple cider and bacon give this easy sauce a salty, tangy-sweet flavor that's hard to resist. In fact, you might want to double the amount of sauce so you'll have a little extra to spoon over rice.
- 3At just $1.51 per serving, this speedy pork dinner uses just 7 ingredients, including the plain bread crumbs and eggs used for the black bean burgers.
- 4Low-sodium teriyaki sauce is the secret ingredient in these flavorful, 5-ingredient kebabs.
- 5This flavorful grilled recipe is on the table in less than 10 minutes. Whether it's the sweet brown sugar, zesty mustard, or fiery red pepper, there's a flavor in this dish for everyone.
SPrep this low-calorie casserole the night before for an easy breakfast or brunch. Find turkey sausage in the freezer section of the supermarket with other breakfast meats.