Weeknight Meal Planner
We've served up 5 quick and delicious weeknight meals, complete with side suggestions and a special weekly bonus recipe.
- 1This creamy casserole is a lightened version of the classic retro-style dish. It's a great way to use up canned tuna and makes for a hearty, filling supper.
- 2Have everything chopped, sliced, and minced, but don't begin cooking the stir-fry until the rice is just about ready.
- 3The pork chop recipe makes enough gravy to smother to pork chops, or you can spoon half over the chops and half over the mashed potatoes. Substitute dried basil if you don't have marjoram.
- 4Instead of straining yogurt, cut the prep time down by using plain low-fat Greek yogurt. You can also substitute other herbs, like dill or parsley, for the fresh mint.
- 5Use a grill pan to make quick work of the steak, or take the opportunity to fire up the grill in nice weather.
STo serve at a party, cut these candy-topped brownies into small squares that are easy to pick up from the platter.