Weeknight Meal Planner
We've served up 5 quick and delicious weeknight meals, complete with side suggestions and a special weekly bonus recipe.
- 1Flavorful herbs and spices, sherry, shallots, and mushrooms give these plain chicken breasts rich flavor.
- 2Fill poblano chile halves with super-healthy quinoa stuffing featuring minced jalapeño peppers, bell peppers, garlic, pumpkin seeds, green onions, and cilantro. Bake for 20 minutes, top with shredded cheddar cheese, and bake 10 minutes more or until cheese melts.
- 3Italian night is easy with these simple stuffed cannelloni shells topped with a 3-ingredient roasted red pepper sauce.
- 4Spoon a homemade apricot sauce over browned and baked pork chops for a 5-ingredient supper that takes less than half and hour to make.
- 5Skip the beef and serve a Mexican-inspired salmon burger topped with a fresh lime-cilantro mayonnaise sauce. Cook the salmon patties in a skillet to enjoy this hearty burger year-round.