Weeknight Meal Planner
We've served up 5 quick and delicious weeknight meals, complete with side suggestions and a special weekly bonus recipe.
- 1Last-Minute DinnerMake a quick dinner that's packed with protein, veggies, and great flavor. Set up a taco bar in the kitchen and let the kids build their own before heading out for evening events.
- 2Entertaining MenuBring exotic Argentine-inspired flavor to the table with a delicately-flavored chimichurri sauce made from fresh vegetables, dried herbs, and a little chicken broth.
- 3Family NightGather the kids in the kitchen and make the turkey patties, seasoned with garlic powder, Cajun seasoning, and light teriyaki sauce.
- 4Quick Comfort FoodMake a quick-cooking, one-dish dinner inspired by slow Sunday lunches at grandma's.
- 5From the GrillLet the kids play in the backyard a little longer while you make this top-rated shrimp dish. The combination of fresh pineapple and teriyaki sauce gives the skewers a sweet-tart flavor, and makes a delicious sauce.