Weeknight Meal Planner: Week of July 28th
We've served up 5 quick and delicious weeknight meals, complete with side suggestions and a special weekly bonus recipe.
- 1This simple stew, boldly flavored with exotic spices and packed with vegetables, is endlessly adaptable. Try it throughout the year with any seasonal vegetables you can get your hands on.
- 2These easy kebabs take just 6 minutes from grill to table, plus a little bit of extra time to marinate in a bath of Asian-inspired flavors. Gingery rice noodles make a delightful accompaniment.
- 3Take a classic French salad, pile it on Indian flatbread, and you have a fresh, foolproof take on pizza that's perfect for those nights when you don't feel like cooking.
- 4Spice-crusted, pan-fried catfish is delicious atop a pile of sweet corn and bacon hash. Use summer's best produce to make a simple salad for serving alongside the fish.
- 5This lightened-up version of a Mexican favorite has received rave reviews from our users. Kids will love that it's finger food, and you'll love that it's packed with a healthy serving of chicken and veggies!