Weeknight Meal Planner
We've served up 5 quick and delicious weeknight meals, complete with side suggestions and a special weekly bonus recipe.
- 1School NightMake a one-dish dinner while you call out spelling words. This risotto is packed with sweet onions, salty cheese, and zesty sauce. Plus, it only takes about 30 minutes to cook.
- 2Last-Minute DinnerCook chicken scaloppini-style on the stove to save time, or use leftover chicken from your fridge to get this dinner on the table in a hurry.
- 3Entertaining MenuInvite the neighbors over for dinner at the last minute. This company-worthy dish of pork medallions in a rich wine sauce cooks in less than 10 minutes and is packed with fresh Mediterranean flavor.
- 4Comfort Food ClassicDress up your go-to meatloaf recipe with flavorful ingredients like sun-dried tomatoes, fresh basil, and provolone cheese.
- 5Quick ClassicMake a family-style Italian favorite that's ready in about 15 minutes.
SThink your slow cooker is only good for chili and pot roast? Think again! This slow-cooker cake is sure to be a hit with friends and family.