Weeknight Meal Planner: Fall Meals
Feast upon five easy weeknight meals that boast the best flavors of the fall season.
- 1You choice of squash can be used in this versatile recipe. We recommend either butternut or kabocha for the best results.
- 2Top juicy pork tenderloin with a fall flavor-laden sauce of cider, sage, and mustard. It's autumn on a plate.
- 3Do you want all the flavors of the perfect butternut squash soup without the cream and butter? Look no further.
- 4The brined, roasted chicken is juicy, rich, and oozing with the sweet taste of molasses. Serve with an earthy side of rutabaga, celery root, and potatoes.
- 5Nothing comforts like a warm potpie. The mushrooms and root veggies in this recipe make for a hug in a bowl.
SOne look at the recipe title will have you hyped up on fall flavor. A reviewer favorite, this recipe makes a perfect match of the season's produce.