12 Savvy Ways to Serve Finger Foods
Easy-to-pick-up finger foods are ideal for parties, and you'll earn big style points with these recipes and creative serving suggestions.
Corn Bread Bites
For a casual gathering, consider serving these bite-size corn bread muffins directly from the baking pan. Loosen the muffins from the pan to make it easier for guests to pick up with their fingers. This way of serving the bread works great for a "top-your-own chili" party or a soup bar in the kitchen.
Crunchy Pecan Pie Bites
Curried Chicken Tea Sandwiches
Mini Caprese Bites
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl