Poker Night Food
Host a high-stakes night in with food so good that your guests won't dare call your bluff.
Slice Up a Starter
Game nights can run long, especially if all players are enjoying the big night. Plan your food accordingly. Bring out main dishes every hour or so, starting with this cheesy Chicago-style pie. The spicy sausage adds bold flavor and a boost of protein, to keep the players going.
Recipe: Chicago-Style Pizza
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl