Poker Night Food
Host a high-stakes night in with food so good that your guests won't dare call your bluff.
Serve Hearty Appetizers
The red and black chips on the table shouldn't be the only chips you should be invested in. Serve a hearty appetizer that's easy to eat with one hand, so as to better conceal your cards, and delicious to boot. Unlike salsas or cheese dips, guacamole won't drip, so your card table will stay in pristine condition.
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl