Outdoor Mexican Grill Party
This Mexican-inspired menu from Lanny Lancarte, chef and owner of Lanny's Alta Cocina Mexicana in Fort Worth, Texas, adds a south-of-the-border flair to traditional alfresco entertaining.
Shirley Harrington, Southern Living Foods Editor, Photo: Ralph Anderson; Styling: Mindi Shapiro Levine
Lanny's Salad With Candied Pumpkin Seeds
Prep for Lanny's Salad is similar to the sugared pecan-and-cheese-topped salads you may have made before. Queso fresco tastes and crumbles a little like goat cheese or feta cheese and is often sprinkled on refried beans and enchiladas. Find it at supercenters or Hispanic markets.
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl