How to Pack the Perfect Picnic
From over-the-top feasts to simple pick-ups, picnics are the perfect way to celebrate summer. Use our tips, secrets, and recipes to make yours memorable.
Make a Night of It
Transform your picnic into an elegant affair by following tips from
Real Simple .
• Sittings is for sissies–Encourage lounging with weather-resistant pillows spread around the blanket.
•Sip in style with shatterproof wine glasses that feature removable stems. Nothing says "upscale" like ditching the plastic cups.
•Add mood lighting with a tealight lantern, or a pretty cintronella candle that casts a lovely glow while keeping the bugs away.
Check out our collection of summer appetizers, perfect for a night on the lawn or an evening on the back porch.
Portable Picnic Chicken
Summer Pasta Salads
A Day at the Beach
Sweet Victory: Treats for Tailgating
Brown Bag Alternatives
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Spanish Spaghetti with Olives
- 2. Mrs. Billett's White Cake
- 3. Cranberry-Oatmeal Bars
- 4. Peppermint-Hot Chocolate Cake
- 5. Tex-Mex Brownies