You know what's better served in a biscuit? Everything, except maybe spaghetti—maybe.
That's because a flakey, golden, buttery biscuit is downright flawless. And if the great Beyoncé has taught us nothing else, it's that
2. Add cocoa powder to the equation to give them a rich chocolately
3. Or you could always
4. Go a little nutty with the typical dough recipe by
5. Toss that biscuit cutter (kidding, just put it away) and make one big
6. Or, conversely, make 'em
7. Transform a favorite biscuit dough into
8. Shape your biscuits into pretty pinwheels to top gooey, warm baked fruit. Use cherries, peaches, blackberries, and/or whatever else is in season and suits your fancy.