Succulent slices of pork tenderloin infused with the aromas of rosemary and garlic will please even the most finicky eaters. For an easy accompaniment that also maximizes oven use, roast seasoned baby carrots on the rack beneath the pork. (Serves 4) Pork Tenderloin Studded with Rosemary and Garlic
Pork Tenderloin Studded with Rosemary and Garlic
• Caramelized carrots Combine 1 pound baby carrots, 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce, 2 teaspoons brown sugar, 2 teaspoons olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; place in oven on rack below pork. Bake at 475° for 15 minutes or until tender, turning once.
• Boiled red potatoes
Total time: 35 minutes
1. While oven heats:
• Trim and make slits in pork.
• Rub pork with rosemary garlic mixture.
• Bring water to a boil for potatoes.
2. While pork roasts:
• Prepare carrots.
• Place carrots in oven during final 15 minutes of pork's cooking time.
• Boil potatoes.