This delicious meat-and-veggies menu takes just 25 minutes. (Serves 4).
• Garlic-herb French bread: Cut a baguette into (1/2-inch-thick) slices. Place bread slices on a baking sheet. Coat bread with olive oil-flavored cooking spray, sprinkle with garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes or until crisp.
• Vanilla low-fat ice cream with caramel sauce
1. Prepare grill, and preheat oven.
2. While grill and oven are heating:
• Cut vegetables
• Combine vegetables with marinade
3. While steak and vegetables are grilling:
• Heat bread
4. Chop grilled vegetables.
QUICK TIPS: Grilling the meat and vegetables at the same time gets dinner on the table quickly. Bottled minced garlic is another smart time-saver. For each garlic clove called for, substitute 1/2 teaspoon bottled minced garlic.