ck-Soy-Marinated Pork Sandwiches Menu
Serve with Soba Noodle Salad. Quickly make carrot ribbons with your vegetable peeler.
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add pork to bowl; toss well to coat. Let pork mixture stand at room temperature 15 minutes.
2. Preheat broiler to high.
3. While pork marinates, combine vinegar, 1 teaspoon canola oil, and granulated sugar in a medium bowl; stir with a whisk. Add carrot, onions, and cilantro; toss to coat.
4. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add remaining 1 teaspoon canola oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add pork to pan; cook 3 minutes or until done, turning occasionally.
5. While pork cooks, place buns on a baking sheet, cut sides up. Broil 1 minute or until lightly toasted. Top bottom halves of buns evenly with pork. Divide carrot mixture evenly among servings. Cover sandwiches with top halves of buns.
Look for soba noodles on the Asian food aisle. If you can't find them, you can sub whole-wheat spaghetti (which takes about 10 minutes longer to cook).
1. Cook soba according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain and rinse with cold water. Drain well.
2. Combine soy sauce, dark sesame oil, brown sugar, lemon juice, and crushed red pepper in a medium bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Add noodles, red bell pepper, snow peas, and green onions; toss well.
Soy-Marinated Pork Sandwiches
Soba Noodle Salad
Go to Full Version ofck-Soy-Marinated Pork Sandwiches Menu