Pair this 30-minute chili with a refreshing fruit drink for a quick, Mexican-inspired supper. (Serves 4)
• Strawberry agua fresca Combine 2 cups quartered strawberries, 1 cup cold water, 2 tablespoons sugar, and 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint in a blender; process 2 minutes or until smooth. Strain strawberry mixture through a sieve into a bowl; discard solids. Add 2 cups cold water and 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice; chill. Serve over ice.
• Blue corn tortilla chips
Total time: 30 minutes
1. Trim and chop pork and vegetables.
2. While pork and vegetables sauté:
• Quarter strawberries for agua fresca.
3. While chili simmers:
• Blend ingredients for agua fresca; chill.