sl - Seated Dinner Reception Menu
1. Stir together first 7 ingredients.
2. Cut roast lengthwise, cutting to but not through other side. Open cut piece to enlarge roast; pound to 1/2-inch thickness, making a large rectangle. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spoon spinach mixture evenly over pork. Beginning with long side, roll jellyroll fashion, and tie securely with heavy string at 2-inch intervals. Place roast on a lightly greased rack in a shallow roasting pan.
3. Bake at 325° for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 160°. Increase temperature to 375°, and bake 10 minutes or until browned. Remove from oven, and let stand 5 minutes. Remove string.
Note: To make ahead, bake roast, and cool. Wrap tightly in aluminum foil, and refrigerate. To serve, uncover and place roast in rack in a roasting pan; cover loosely with foil, and add water to pan. Bake at 375° for 45 minutes.
1. Cut off pointed ends of bulbs. Place each bulb on a separate piece of aluminum foil; drizzle with oil. Fold to seal.
2. Bake at 400° for 30 minutes; cool. Squeeze pulp from garlic cloves.
3. Stir together garlic pulp, wild and long-grain rice, and next 4 ingredients in a 13- x 9-inch dish; add baby carrots, and top with butter.
4. Bake, covered, at 375° for 50 to 60 minutes or until rice and carrots are tender and liquid is absorbed.
1. Cook green beans in boiling water to cover 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain. Plunge immediately into cold water to stop the cooking process; drain. Place in a zip-top plastic bag.
2. Process shallots and next 5 ingredients in a blender until smooth. Turn blender on high; add oil in a slow, steady stream. Pour over beans; seal and chill 8 hours, turning occasionally. Add apple, tossing to coat; drain.
3. Arrange beans and apple on a lettuce-lined plate.
Spinach-and-Herb Stuffed Pork
Wild Rice Pilaf With Baby Carrots
Marinated Green Bean-and-Apple Salad
Serve wedding guests in style with this refined menu for a seated dinner reception.
Go to Full Version ofsl - Seated Dinner Reception Menu