A School Day Menu
Beverly Stichtenoth of Katy, Texas, was honored for this recipe, a favorite of her just-graduated son, Todd.
1. Stir together first 5 ingredients in a shallow dish until blended. Dip chicken in honey mixture, 1 piece at a time, thoroughly coating all sides. Arrange chicken, skin side up, in a single layer in a 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan; pour remaining honey mixture over chicken.
2. Bake at 375° for 1 hour to 1 hour and 10 minutes or until done.
*4 skinned and boned chicken breasts and 4 skinned and boned chicken thighs may be substituted for cut-up whole chicken. Proceed as directed, decreasing bake time to 40 to 45 minutes.
Southern Living SEPTEMBER 2006
1. Cut butter into flour with a pastry blender or fork until crumbly; stir in pecans. Press mixture into a 13- x 9-inch pan or baking dish.
2. Bake at 350° for 18 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove pan to wire rack to cool completely.
3. Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy. Fold in whipped topping. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over cooled crust.
4. Beat pudding mixes and milk in a large bowl at medium speed with an electric mixer 2 minutes. Pour evenly over cream cheese mixture in pan. Cover and chill 2 hours or up to 3 days. Serve pudding in individual bowls with desired toppings.
Southern Living JULY 2010
Baked Curry-Glazed Chicken
Delta Velvet Pudding Dessert
Getting dinner on the table is a challenge for all parents. Here's a menu to help.
Stir 1/4 cup chopped sweetened dried cranberries, 1 tsp. grated orange rind, and 1 Tbsp. olive oil into a prepared 10-oz. box of couscous.
Sauté sliced zucchini and onion in olive oil. Season with dried thyme and salt to taste.
Back ToA School Day Menu