Quick, Grilled Lamb Chops Menu
Bring the flavors from the south of France to your table with this 30-minute grilled menu. (Serves 4)
• Grilled new potatoes with mint: Grilled new potatoes with mint Toss 1 1/2 pounds small red potatoes with 1 teaspoon kosher salt and 2 teaspoons olive oil. Place potatoes 1/4 inch apart on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 15 minutes; turn over with tongs. Grill an additional 15 minutes or until done. Cool slightly. Cut potatoes in half; toss with 1/3 cup thinly sliced mint leaves.
• Steamed green beans
1. While grill preheats:
• Combine potatoes with salt and oil
• Prepare rub for lamb
• Wash and trim green beans
2. While potatoes cook on grill:
• Slice mint for potatoes
• Steam green beans
• Place lamb on grill during last 8 minutes of potatoes’ cooking time
QUICK TIP: Use half the grill to cook the potatoes and the other half for the lamb. Make sure to allow an extra 5 minutes before serving the meal so the potatoes can cool slightly. This also gives the lamb time to rest.
Cooking Light, August 2007
(Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.)