Bring the flavors from the south of France to your table with this 30-minute grilled menu. (Serves 4) Herbes de Provence-Crusted Lamb Chops
Herbes de Provence-Crusted Lamb Chops
• Grilled new potatoes with mint: Grilled new potatoes with mint Toss 1 1/2 pounds small red potatoes with 1 teaspoon kosher salt and 2 teaspoons olive oil. Place potatoes 1/4 inch apart on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 15 minutes; turn over with tongs. Grill an additional 15 minutes or until done. Cool slightly. Cut potatoes in half; toss with 1/3 cup thinly sliced mint leaves.
• Steamed green beans
1. While grill preheats:
• Combine potatoes with salt and oil
• Prepare rub for lamb
• Wash and trim green beans
2. While potatoes cook on grill:
• Slice mint for potatoes
• Steam green beans
• Place lamb on grill during last 8 minutes of potatoes’ cooking time
QUICK TIP: Use half the grill to cook the potatoes and the other half for the lamb. Make sure to allow an extra 5 minutes before serving the meal so the potatoes can cool slightly. This also gives the lamb time to rest.