Marinated Pasta Salad Menu
With Italian-style artichokes, salty feta cheese, and Moroccan-inspired mint tea, you can enjoy the flavors of the Mediterranean right at home. (Serves 4)
• Mint iced tea: Combine 1 quart cold water, 3/4 cup fresh mint leaves, and 5 regular-sized tea bags in a saucepan, bring to a simmer. Remove from heat; cover and steep 3 minutes. Strain mixture, discarding mint and tea bags. Add 3 tablespoons sugar, stirring to dissolve. Serve over ice.
• Pita wedges
Total Time: 45 minutes
1. While water for orzo and water for tea comes to a boil:
• Chop spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, red onion, and kalamata olives.
2. While pasta cooks:
• Steep tea bags and mint in water.
• Chop marinated artichokes.
3. Combine salad.
Cooking Light, September 2007
(Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.)