The Make-Ahead Strategy is interesting. At Calamigos Ranch (http://www.calamigos.com/) , they provide all this and more ...I've been there and checked it out....
Holiday Reception Buffet Menu
With our savvy make-ahead tips, you'll be prepared to entertain with ease. (Serves 12)
Up to two months ahead:
• Make and freeze crepes.
Up to three days ahead:
• Prepare and refrigerate sauce for shrimp wraps.
• Chill wine.
The day before:
• Steam cabbage leaves for shrimp wraps; refrigerate in a zip-top plastic bag.
• Cook and refrigerate noodles, vegetable mixture, and shrimp for shrimp wraps; store separately.
• Bake and refrigerate frittata.
• Prepare and refrigerate fillings for crepes.
• Reheat frittata; cut into pieces, and garnish.
• Reheat crepes and chicken filling.
Cooking Light, November 2007
(Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.)
Ratings and Reviews (1)Be the first to rate it Add a Review
GlenGerson Posted: 08/18/13 Worthy of a Special Occasion