With our savvy make-ahead tips, you'll be prepared to entertain with ease. (Serves 12)
Up to two months ahead:
• Make and freeze crepes.
Up to three days ahead:
• Prepare and refrigerate sauce for shrimp wraps.
• Chill wine.
The day before:
• Steam cabbage leaves for shrimp wraps; refrigerate in a zip-top plastic bag.
• Cook and refrigerate noodles, vegetable mixture, and shrimp for shrimp wraps; store separately.
• Bake and refrigerate frittata.
• Prepare and refrigerate fillings for crepes.
• Reheat frittata; cut into pieces, and garnish.
• Reheat crepes and chicken filling.