ck-Hoisin-Glazed Steak with Sesame Vegetables Menu
Serve with Soba Noodle Salad. A splash of fish sauce adds a rich, savory flavor to the glaze, but it's OK to omit it if you don't have it on hand.
1. Preheat grill to high heat.
2. Combine vinegar, sesame oil, and soy sauce in a medium bowl; add cucumber and radishes. Sprinkle with cilantro and salt; toss gently to coat.
3. Combine hoisin and next 4 ingredients (through red pepper) in a small bowl. Brush half of hoisin mixture over steak. Place steak on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 5 minutes. Turn steak over, and brush with remaining hoisin mixture; grill 5 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut steak across the grain into thin slices; serve with vegetables.
Look for soba noodles on the Asian food aisle. If you can't find them, you can sub whole-wheat spaghetti (which takes about 10 minutes longer to cook).
1. Cook soba according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain and rinse with cold water. Drain well.
2. Combine soy sauce, dark sesame oil, brown sugar, lemon juice, and crushed red pepper in a medium bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Add noodles, red bell pepper, snow peas, and green onions; toss well.
Hoisin-Glazed Steak with Sesame Vegetables
Soba Noodle Salad
Go to Full Version ofck-Hoisin-Glazed Steak with Sesame Vegetables Menu