ck-Four-Mushroom Pesto Pizza Menu
Serve with Celery and Parsley Salad.
1. Place a pizza stone or heavy baking sheet in oven. Preheat oven to 500° (keep pizza stone or baking sheet in oven as it preheats).
2. Place the dough in a medium microwave-safe bowl coated with cooking spray. Cover and microwave at MEDIUM (50% power) 45 seconds. Let stand 5 minutes.
3. Combine 2/3 cup water and porcini in a 2-cup glass measuring cup. Microwave at HIGH 4 minutes or until tender; drain. Coarsely chop porcini.
4. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil; swirl. Add fresh mushrooms and garlic; sauté 5 minutes. Stir in porcini, pepper, and salt.
5. Roll dough into a 12 x 8-inch rectangle on a floured surface. Carefully remove pizza stone from oven; arrange dough on pizza stone. Spread pesto over dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Sprinkle cheese over pesto; top with mushroom mixture. Bake at 500° for 13 minutes or until crust is browned and crisp. Cut into 8 pieces.
A crunchy, savory, tangy, wonderful combination.
1. Combine celery, arugula, parsley, and chopped celery leaves in a medium bowl. Combine lemon juice, olive oil, freshly ground black pepper, and kosher salt in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Drizzle juice mixture over celery mixture, and toss. Top with shaved fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
Four-Mushroom Pesto Pizza
Celery and Parsley Salad
Go to Full Version ofck-Four-Mushroom Pesto Pizza Menu