End-of-Summer Supper Menu
Step out to the patio, and savor one last alfresco supper. (Serves 8)
Up to 3 days ahead:
• Shop for groceries
Up to 2 days ahead:
• Prepare and refrigerate tapenade for Tomato Tapenade.
• Make Black Bean, Rice, and Sweet Corn Salad.
• Bake Snickerdoodles; store in an airtight container.
The night before:
• Shape patties for Grilled Blue Cheese Burgers; refrigerate.
• Prepare Sherry-Fig Vinaigrette and prep salad ingredients; refrigerate separately.
Cooking Light, September 2007
(Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.)