sl - Easygoing Breakfast Menu
All of the components of a favorite breakfast (eggs, sausage, hashbrowns and bread) are combined into one simple breakfast pizza. This 6-ingredient meal is sure to become your family's next favorite weekend treat. Serve with fresh fruit and juice.
1. Unroll crescent roll dough, and press on bottom and partially up sides of a 13- x 9-inch baking dish; press perforations to seal. Bake at 375° for 5 minutes.
2. Cook sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until sausage crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain well, and sprinkle evenly over crust.
3. Prepare frozen hash browns according to package directions, and spoon evenly over sausage. Sprinkle shredded cheese evenly over hash browns. (Cover and chill up to 24 hours, if desired.) Whisk together eggs and next 3 ingredients; pour evenly over cheese.
4. Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes or until set.
If you're lucky enough to have leftovers, they can be reheated in the microwave.
1. Prepare 1 cup grits according to package directions; remove from heat, and stir in cheese and butter until blended.
2. Whisk together eggs, milk, and salt. Gradually whisk about one-fourth of hot grits mixture into egg mixture; add to the remaining hot grits mixture, whisking constantly. Spoon mixture evenly into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
3. Bake at 350° for 40 to 50 minutes or until set.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Velveeta.
Combine crispy candy bits with cream cheese and brown sugar for a sweet, creamy toffee apple dip that pairs perfectly with fresh fruit.
1. Stir together all ingredients until well blended. Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 5 days.
This sweet brown sugar-pecan coffee cake is the perfect addition to any holiday brunch spread.
1. Stir together flour and brown sugar in a large bowl. Cut 3/4 cup butter into flour mixture with a pastry blender or 2 forks until crumbly. Press 2 3/4 cups crumb mixture evenly on the bottom of a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch pan.
2. Stir together sour cream, egg, and baking soda; add to remaining crumb mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Stir together granulated sugar and cinnamon. Pour sour cream mixture over crumb crust in pan; sprinkle evenly with cinnamon mixture and pecans.
3. Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted into center comes out clean.
Cheesy Baked Grits
Brown Sugar-Pecan Coffee Cake
Welcome the weekend with these top-rated dishes. They're worth getting up for. (Serves 8)
Go to Full Version ofsl - Easygoing Breakfast Menu