From appetizer to dessert, this menu features the first hints of spring. (Serves 12)
Up to 2 days ahead:
• Bake and decorate Easter Egg Cookies; store in an airtight container. (Or bake the cookies ahead and let the kids decorate them on the big day.)
Up to 1 day ahead:
• Prepare White Sangria through step one; refrigerate.
• Make syrup and cut up fruit for Basil-Lime Fruit Salad; refrigerate separately.
• Bake Ginger Angel Food Cake with Coconut Frosting.
The night before:
• Marinate Garlic-Studded Rosemary Roast Rack of Lamb.
• Prepare Smoked Salmon Dip, and refrigerate.
2 hours ahead:
• Put Brown Sugar and Spice-Crusted Ham in the oven.
30 minutes ahead:
• Place Garlic-Studded Rosemary Roast Rack of Lamb in the oven.
• Toss the fruit and syrup for Basil-Lime Fruit Salad.
As guests arrive:
• Add sparkling water to White Sangria.
• Set out Smoked Salmon Dip and crackers.