In less than 35 minutes, you'll be ready to indulge in a salad of luscious shrimp paired with spiced tomato wedges. (Serves 4)
• Tomato wedges with spiced salt: Combine 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, 1/8 teaspoon chili powder, 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin, and 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper. Cut each of 4 large plum tomatoes into 4 wedges, and lightly sprinkle with salt mixture.
• Pumpernickel bread
1. Prepare shrimp mixture, and refrigerate.
2. While shrimp mixture chills:
• Prepare watercress mixture
• Prepare spiced salt
• Cut tomatoes
3. Just before serving:
• Spoon shrimp mixture onto watercress
• Sprinkle spiced salt on tomato wedges