Serve pork with steamed rice to accompany the fragrant sauce seasoned with spices, green onions, and lemon rind. Stir-fried snow peas on the side add some welcome crunch and color. (Serves 4) Pork Tenderloin Medallions with Chinese Ginger and Lemon Sauce
Pork Tenderloin Medallions with Chinese Ginger and Lemon Sauce
• Stir-fried Snow Peas and Green Onions Heat 1 teaspoon peanut oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger; sauté 30 seconds. Add 2 cups snow peas; sauté 1 minute. Add 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions; sauté 30 seconds. Add 2 tablespoons water; cook 30 seconds or until snow peas are tender, stirring constantly. Stir in 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
• Steamed rice
Total time: 41 minutes
1. While rice cooks:
• Trim snow peas.
• Mince ginger for pork and snow peas.
• Chop green onions for pork and snow peas.
• Mince garlic for pork.
• Grate rind and juice lemon for pork.
2. Cook pork and sauce; keep warm.
3. Cook snow peas.