Caribbean Scallop Salad Dinner
Grill sea scallops and serve with sliced pineapple and a baguette for a colorful island meal in about 15 minutes. (Serves 4)
• Grilled baguette: Preheat grill. Cut 1 (8-ounce) French baguette (into 1/2 inch thick) slices. Brush both sides of bread evenly with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Grill both sides of bread 1 minute or until golden.
• Coconut sorbet
1. While grill heats:
• Peel, core, and slice pineapple
• Slice baguette; brush with oil
• Season scallops
2. While scallops and pineapple cook:
• Place salad greens and avocado in bowl
• Prepare dressing
3. Toss salad.
Cooking Light, August 2007
(Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.)