cl - Brunch in a Breeze Menu
Substitute a lemon-lime carbonated soda or club soda for the vodka and wine to make a nonalcoholic version.
Combine first 3 ingredients in a pitcher or punch bowl. Gently stir in sparkling wine. Garnish, if desired.
1. Trim rind from Brie, if desired; cut cheese into cubes. Layer bread, Brie, salmon, and Parmesan in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
2. Whisk together eggs, half-and-half, and seasoned salt; pour evenly over salmon mixture. Cover and chill 8 hours.
3. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 55 minutes or until casserole is set. Garnish, if desired.
1. Arrange bread slices in a greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
2. Combine eggs and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl, whisking until well blended. Pour egg mixture over bread. Cover and chill 8 hours or overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 350°. Sprinkle Pecan Streusel over bread slices. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until slightly puffed and golden. Serve with maple syrup.
Combine first 3 ingredients and 1 cup water in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat; cool. Strain and chill until ready to use. Before serving, stir in 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint.
Sparkling Sea Breeze
Salmon and Brie Breakfast Strata
Baked French Toast with Pecan Streusel
From cranberry cocktails to simple baked French toast, this make-ahead holiday menu will have you sailing out of the kitchen in no time. (Serves 8 to 10)
Go to Full Version ofcl - Brunch in a Breeze Menu