Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
1. Heat grill or broiler.
2. Heat the peach preserves and the honey-mustard marinade in a small saucepan over medium-low heat to melt preserves. Set aside.
3. Rub 1 teaspoon of seasoning (from the rice mix) on the tenderloin. Cook rice and remaining seasoning according to directions on package, omitting oil/butter.
4. Grill or broil tenderloin for 20 minutes, turning once, or until it reaches 160 degrees on a meat thermometer.
5. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, bring water to a boil; add snap peas, reduce heat, and simmer for 5 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
6. Slice pork. Pour the peach sauce over and serve with rice and snap peas.
How kids can help: Measure and mix ingredients for sauce.