1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine flour, Italian seasoning, and pepper in a bowl.
3. Dry the chicken breasts with a paper towel, then dredge them in the flour mixture. Pat off excess flour.
4. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add chicken breasts and cook 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
5. Remove chicken from the skillet and place in an ovenproof dish. Bake 10-12 minutes.
6. About 3 minutes before the chicken is done, make the sauce. Reheat skillet over medium heat, add garlic, and sauté 1 minute. Add the broth and simmer until reduced by half. Add the lemon zest, juice, and dressing; cook another minute. Add the parsley and remove from heat.
7. Remove the chicken breasts from the oven. Spoon sauce over chicken and serve.